REPORT OF THE JUST CONCLUDED ONE WEEK REVIVAL AND RURAL OUTREACH BETWEEN 1ST AND 8TH AUGUST, 2020 AT SDA CHURCH UMUANUNU DISTRICT OF ABA EAST CONFERENCE.
The one week Revival and Rural Outreach program of ADVENTIST POSSIBILITY MINISTRY in conjunction with MG El-dad Monu which took place at Umuanunu between 1st and 8th August, 2020 has been accomplished to the glory of God.
The program was done in respect of celebrating my 29th year of Deafness.
We use this medium to express our gratitude to God, to each and every one who in one way or the other supported our program.
We took path in the following activities of Rural Outreach between 7am and 3pm from 2nd till 7th August, 2020:
1. Free health lectures and medical checkings led by Dr Michael Oliash. A lot of people of Umuanunu attended this medical outreach.
2. Community Service was done to take care of the Umuanunu Market, the church, compound belongs to church APM Coordinator and other part.
3. We did Door to Door outreach in all part of Umuanunu. We shared our Adventist tracks and other books around, we prayed with them.
4. Bakery training was done to teach our Deaf members so to empower for great exploits. We made Chin chin, cake, etc. Shepherdnes Akuoma Albert did this for free of charge.
5. We are grateful that Sign Language training for interesting members of Umuanunu Church was carried out.
6. APM Advisory for AEC was conducted for APM Coordinators.
7. We held our Discovery Bible Study.
While Revival Activity took place between 4pm and 6pm from 1st through 7th August with Pastor Uchenna Acho, Pastor Chimaobi Albert, Pastor Innocent C.E, Pastor Dr Adiele Wisdom, Pastor Allwell Owulua, Elder Solomon Nwaejike and lot of others.
To the Glory of God four (4) souls were baptized, two Deaf and two hearing.
On Saturday 8th August, 2020, it was a full APM Sabbath worship and 29th Deafhood Anniversary was also hosted. Pastor Onyebuchi Opara the President of Aba East Conference concluded the program with his inspiring sermon titled GOD’S AMAZING LOVE FOR HUMANITY.
The program has ended in praise. No fighting. No sick. No form of bad things has happened.
We are grateful to see a palpable joy and infectious smiles of our people of Umuanunu who never had experienced such program in the past. Lot of people keep coming to our Revival program daily. We give God all the glory and honour.
We hope to do more if God tarry the second coming of His son.
Yours in Christ’s love,
MG Monu El-dad.
Nigeria, Deaf Gospel Outreach Worker