The objectives of Adventist Deaf Ministry International and of this website are:
- To connect the Deaf around the world in such a way that an international community of fellowship, unity and encouragement and mission is fostered and developed.
- To connect the hearing who wish to minister with the Deaf with Deaf members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and others who desire such fellowship, while at the same time acquainting the hearing with the unique features of the Deaf culture.
- To provide spiritually strengthening resources for the Deaf.
- To provide a listing of special international events designed especially for the Deaf.
- To share venues where spiritual meetings and church services are held by the Deaf or where Deaf interpretation is provided.
Welcome Welcome to the international website for Deaf and for those who desire to work with the Deaf. It is our desire that this website will help foster a sense of international community of fellowship, unity and encouragement as both the Deaf and the hearing participate together in God’s mission. The website is sponsored by…
In addition to my administrative assistant, Nilde Itin, there are three individuals who help make this ministry possible: My associate, Jeff Jordan; the webmaster for this website, Colin Preston; and the webmaster for the Adventist Deaf Ministries International website and for Hope Channel – Deaf, Amanda Colgan. All four individuals bring talent and a Christ-centered…Read More
Division & Name of Contact Person Email Address ECD - East Central Africa Division Paul Muasya firstname.lastname@example.org EUD - Inter-European Division Corrado Cozzi email@example.com ESD - Euro-Asia Division Pavel Liberansky firstname.lastname@example.org IAD - Inter-American Division Samuel Telemaque Telemaquesa@interamerica.org MENA - Middle East & North Africa Union Mission Adelcy Wallauer email@example.com NAD - North American Division…Read More